[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:52:11 +0000

That sounds like much neater. OK so the next step is to actuallly learn how
Redmon works and modify it to launch a .Net application. I will also need to
learn how Ghostscript works and how to convert the Postscript file produced to
PDF, but what about naming. Does the port monitor know the name of the
document? or will it be overwritten?
RegardsSam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/