[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:45:48 +0000

True but once i have my head completly around ghost script and RedMon maybe I
can create my own hack of it and wrap it all in one tidy install, hence avoid
all the legal troubles and licensing issues.
Its a matter of sitting down and understanding the code.
RegardsSam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/