[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:40:07 +0000

Christoph
Thank you very much for your email, I agree with you I have received vital help
from various experts in this list and for that  I am grateful, also I would
like to apologise to the people of this mailing list for abusing their help. I
shouldnt have been so persistant as Gary put it quite properly I am like a dog
with a bone!
Furthermore I want to reiterate  my thanks to everyone here for taking the time
out of their busy schedules to answer my questions and guiding my on the right
path, I really do appreciate it

RegardsSam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/