[wineeg] Re: help

  • From: Alexander Grushvitskiy <alexandr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vance victor maclaren <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:00:07 +0400

Dear Vance,

We haven't tested e-prime with WinEEG. And I'm not sure that two computers could be synchronized without programmers work.

Why are you going to use e-prime? What advantages over PSYTASK it has?

>I can't seem to get psytask to do it (but I have been told that is becasue i am using winXP and I need win 98!!)

I'm not sure that have understood you. But PSYTASK works great with WInXP, also WinEEG does.

Best regards,

Alexander

Hello,

I am setting up a mitsar 201 eeg system for doing ERPs studies.  We plan to use e-prime (www.pstnet.com) for stimulus presentation.  Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to send synchronization event marks from my stimulus presentation computer to the wineeg computer.  I can't seem to get psytask to do it (but I have been told that is becasue i am using winXP and I need win 98!!).  Thank you.

--Vance MacLaren

University of New Brunswick, Canada