[wineeg] from Mitsar.Co.Ltd

  • From: "Andrey N. Grushvitskiy" <andrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:07:00 -0800

Dear Sirs,
The software WinEEG and User manual are in the file WinEEGECompact.zip,
promotion materials are in file hard_and_soft_EEG.zip on the server:
ftp://guest:abctseug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Eng/.

WinEEG is protected and those users of "Mitsar-EEG" who would like update it
but who have no electronic key have to ask for access code in Mitsar Co. Ltd.
by email.
In spring 2005 we plane to make it new version with function "Spike Detection".

Besides, there is a new version of PSYTASK software for Windows 98/2000/XP.
If  you are interested in it, please, e-mail me.

Andrew Grushvitskiy,
Mitsar Co. Ltd.,
Saint-Petersburg, RUSSIA
andrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx