[wineeg] Re: Wineeg Freezing Problems

  • From: "Jon Frederick, Ph.D." <smiile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dozier@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:14:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I've had the same problem on several computers and found that it stops happening if I shrink the WinEEG window so it's just one or two seconds of EEG streaming by. I believe the freezing/crashing behavior has to do with requiring your video card to render 19x500 pixels second X however many seconds you have on the screen.

Please let me know if this fixes the problem for you.

Cheers,
Jon Frederick, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Research
Quietmind Foundation
Plymouth Meeting, PA

On Sat, 31 May 2008, dozier@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi-
I am running WinEEG on Winows XP and it has frozen several times during recording. It seems to freeze especially if I pause during recording or if I pause and adjust electrodes on clients cap (slightly moving cable perhaps). Any ideas of how to prevent this would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Douglas Ozier