[wineeg] Re: Participation?

  • From: Vera Grin-Yatsenko <veragrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear Selija,

My name is Vera Grin-Yatsenko, I am a medical doctor
and I wrote my thesis about the effects of
neurofeedback on ADHD. I work as a scientist in the
Institute of Human Brain in St. Petersburg, Russia and
use Mitsar encephalographer for QEEG investigation and
Biofeedback training.  Our lab collaborates with
different Institutes and clinics in the world. I also
work for privat clinics in the Netherlands and Norway
to interpret the QEEGs using Mitsar equipement. I
would be glad to help you learn more about Mitsar. But
which aspects of this subject are you interested in?
If you have any questions, my e-mail adresses are
veragrin@xxxxxxxxx or
veragrin@xxxxxxxxxx

Best regards

Vera

--- Seija_Sirviö <sebisi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear moderator of the list,
> I would like - at least - to follow the discussions
> at the list of Mitsar.
> My name is Seija Sirviö and I work as a
> neuropsychologist at the
> Neuropsychiatric Unit, St Gorans Hospital,
> Stockholm, Sweden. I have a great
> interest to know and learn more about Mitsar. Today
> we are working with
> Brainmaster and soon with Infiniti+Biograph.
> Sincerely,
> Seija Sirviö

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/