[wineeg] Re: Default Montage may be the culprit? Was [Re: WinEEG ver 1.4]

  • From: Joe Siri Ekgren <joesiri@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:00:02 +0100

Dave,

Unfortunately the formatting of my previous e-mail was stripped,
making it a tedious read indeed.

I don=B4t have any formal or economic connection to Mitsar, other than
having bought the software/hardware and appreciate the effort that
Valery Ponomarev, the programmer, has put into the project. The
Mitsar has a lot of flexibility and excellent features,  relatively
intuitive, as well as fun to work with. The people at the Institute
of The Human Brain (IHB) at The Russian Academy of Sciences led by
prof. Juri Kropotov are generous as well as gifted. The IHB-resources
for customer support are scant, so my contribution is getting a User
Group running. Now if only they could port WinEEG to the Mac...  :-)

Are you coming to the ISNR-E conference in Udine, Italy next week?

At 20:34 -0500 11.02.03, David E. Myer, Sr. wrote:
>Joe,

[zap]

--
Joe