[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98] is my computer about to CRASH ?

  • From: tom dee <tdeeork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure what this is all about but clicking onto ths link may help you
rill someone else more knowlegeable can do more. I bought a quick drive  stick
to store very importasnt stuff. Thy cost between ten and 30 dollars depending
on capacity. Good Luck

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261325

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/67folB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/