[windows2000] Re: was IE7 re Firefox ADM

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 05:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

Oh but they have  : )

http://in-cider.spaces.live.com/?_c11_blogpart_blogpart=blogview&_c=blogpart&partqs=cat%3dFirefoxADM

Download from Sourceforge is at  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/firefoxadm/

Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Terminal Services Downloads: http://www.thinhelp.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:17:03 AM
Subject: [windows2000] Re: IE7

Phillip Newberry <> wrote on Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:04 PM:

I can't count on my users to keep Mozilla/Firefox up-to-date, whenever an
exploit for it is discovered.

Besides the IE merges fine with respect to forced settings etc in the AD,
compared to the opensource alternatives, at least as far as I know. Unless
somebody has made some sort of ADM-template for Moz/FF to be deployed over
AD/GPO and where settings can be set?