[windows2000] Re: terminal server security over the internet?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:04:26 -0400

none that I know of.=20

Get Citrix, and run secure ICA which is now included with all versions =
of Metaframe.  The ICA protocol handles low bandwidth very well and you =
can even just publish the one app so that is all they run without the =
extra clutter of a full desktop.   Jim runs a great Citrix/thin list =
that could probably further answer any questions you may have about =
Citrix and security.  sign up at www.thethin.net

Greg