[windows2000] sharepoint 2007 question - how to increase quota limit

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:42:04 -0800 (PST)

Ok,

I am sure someone has asked this before, but I guess no harm in asking again.

We have a site setup, and it is currently using the dafault 100mb personal site
limit for documents, just wondering how we up that limit. I have tried to by
Central Administration, Application Management, Site Collection Quotas and
Locks , but this does not affect existing sites, as I have hit the limit and
need to up this. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick