[windows2000] Re: service question

  • From: Jonathan Chan <jchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:25:07 -0500

our issue is that anyone should be able to install software or do whatnot
to their machine as long as it's work related. for the most part, it works
out fine for us. it's just a small number who make it hard for us.

i guess i'm hijacking the thread now. has anyone messed with the symantec
antivirus yet? i'm fixing to pour over the documentation and would like to
hear yea's and nay's about it.