[windows2000] Re: service question

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:26 +0200

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:24:35 +1000, Deni Jakovljevic wrote:

>If this is the case and people HAVE to be able to install software, it
>becomes a social engineering exercise. If that doesn't work a baseball bat
>is always a good plan B, either that or let there superiors/managers/team
>leaders/whatever deal with it. :>

What if the boss is the pointy-haired type and doesn't understand a
thing when I complain? It's kinda catch 22... 8-/

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Dept of Medical Chemistry,            Phone: +46-18-4714482 >> 5 signals >>
GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46-701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University      Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.