[windows2000] Re: rackmount servers

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:12:45 +0100

We have equal numbers of Compaq DL360 and Dell 1550 models. The Dells have
been far more reliable and are much cheaper then the Compaqs, with no
noticeable difference in performance. The 1550 doesn't exist now but the
1650 has a better spec for less money - I'm getting my first one in later
this week.