[windows2000] passfilt.dll

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:26:54 -0800

The strength requirements of the built in passfilt.dll seem kind of weak.
I've got custom program that checks passwords, but I was hoping to set up
some kind of automation.  Has anyone seen a free replacement for
passfilt.dll or come up with something better?

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."  --Johnny Hart