[windows2000] Re: new gateway tower

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:38:25 -0400

$200 for 0.2 Ghz? Hmmmm, lets see?..

Do you think you?ll be able to feel the difference between those two
processors? (I am not!)

Generally speaking, I just accept processors with 0.5Ghz or more difference
to justify a price change.

But remember that performance is no longer proportioned by processor?s
speed. Computer?s performance depends on RAM amount and speed, amount and
speed of Cache, HD Speed, FSB speed, kind of processor AND?.. Processor
speed?.

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles