[windows2000] Re: net time and logon script

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:08:13 -0400

Yep they are domain members. That's what I thought.  Thanks, Joanne

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joanne Determann
Posted At: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:28 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: net time and logon script
Subject: [windows2000] net time and logon script

We have a line in our logon script to sync the time with DC using "net
time"

It's causing a couple of PCs the hang at logon.

Our DCs sync their time at root level. Can I get rid of the net time
command?

Windows 2003 domain. Mostly XP, few 2000 one 98 but no 95 .

Thanks Joanne