[windows2000] Re: keyboard/mouse not recognized when plugged in running server

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <Dennis.Appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:20:25 +0200

True, I am using a PS/2 keyboard and mouse...I am definitely going to
try the USB keyboard/mouse.

If your solution really works, I'll monitor the registry while
connecting the USB devices....Maybe I can find out what changes, so that
I can tweak the registry upon boot...

If I come up with a solution, I'll post it here.

Thanks for the respond.

Dennis