[windows2000] keyboard/mouse not recognized when plugged in running server

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <Dennis.Appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:55:34 +0200

I do have an issue with a windows 2003 server. This server is running,
and I want to connect a keyboard/mouse to it...

Unfortunatelly, the keyboard/mouse are nog recognized since they were
not attached during boot....

I had the same issue on windows 2000, but there was a workaround from
Microsoft where you added the headless=1 registry..

Here is the article:

It does not seem to work for windows 2003.....

I wonder if anyone ever had this issue and found a solution....

Dennis Appelboom

Op dit e-mailbericht is een disclaimer van toepassing, welke te vinden is op