[windows2000] Re: installing over xp home

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:13:36 -0500

I'm going to guess that it doesn't have anything to do with the fact
that XP is on the machine, and that it's a hardware problem.  Perhaps
try pulling out anything that isn't needed for the install like tv tuner
cards, NICs, modems, extra drives, and other such unnecessary things
that you can add after the install.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com