[windows2000] Re: forcing password changes

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:59:02 -0700

Didn't go through all the areas here, but maybe it will help.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:18:30 +0200, Errol & Estelle Sapir <errol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
had this to say:

E&ES> At the beginning of the school new term (September 1st) I want all users
E&ES>   to be forced to change their passwords at the next login (and then
E&ES> have permanent passwords of more than 4 letters). Is there any way of
E&ES> doing this globally on my domain which has AD? I hope I don't have to do
E&ES> this user by user as we have over 1000 pupils and staff.
E&ES> Errol

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels