[windows2000] forcing password changes

  • From: Errol & Estelle Sapir <errol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:18:30 +0200

At the beginning of the school new term (September 1st) I want all users to be forced to change their passwords at the next login (and then have permanent passwords of more than 4 letters). Is there any way of doing this globally on my domain which has AD? I hope I don't have to do this user by user as we have over 1000 pupils and staff.