[windows2000] Re: Your uptimes

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:27:43 -0500

You guys are getting confused.  He's not talking about servers, he's talking
about infrastructure.  Hubs, switches, routers, CSUs, DSU's, etc...

I think... speak up Ray... is that what you are looking for?

But, while I have windows servers that don't go down unless I put them down
(like the file server I just unplugged from its UPS while cleaning up...
everyone makes mistakes!) I generally agree with you.  It takes a
disciplined admin to make a windows box stay up on its own.

But that's what separates the ADMINS from the admins I guess... ;-)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.