[windows2000] Re: Yes I am still alive

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:08:28 -0700

Jim Kenzig http://thin.net wrote:

Hi folks,
Just got out of the hospital after 3 weeks of pain and suffering from pancreatitis. They removed my gallbladder and filled me full of wonderful IV fluids and antibiotics. Everything I eat now tastes like medicine and my head feels like it is swimming in meds. Anyways looks like I'll survive albeit minus a few body parts.

Glad to see you back! Look at the bright side, now that they've removed some body parts you probably weigh less.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"