[windows2000] XP question, sorry

  • From: "Victor A. Diasparra" <vdiasparra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:33:14 -0500

I am still searching for an XP list with the knowledge quality of this
one, so accept my apologies as I pick your brains.

My wife tried to log in on XP Pro, received an profile is corrupt
message.
Recreated the profile and moved over all the info to the new profile.
In the Users folder it only shows the two profiles, but if I go to
C:\Documents and Settings, it shows the profile still. When I attempt to
delete it it says access denied.
I just want to keep the three profiles (Admin, me and the wife)

Any ideas?

Victor A. Diasparra
Charlotte, NC