[windows2000] Re: Wit's end with login scripts

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:31:50 -0500

Laura,

Is it possible that you're having a timing issue?  We found similar problems
when things weren't logging in correctly.  We put a sniffer on the network
and found some problems.  There is a GPO that will up the time that it waits
for responses - thus allowing the user more time to map to the server.

Could this be it?

Rick