[windows2000] Windows Tool for WAP assocation info

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:43:47 -0400

We are no longing using the Cisco Aironet Utility to configure our
wireless cards. Instead we are using Windows, which works much better in
our environment. The Aironet Utility was great if you needed to know
what WAP point the client was associated with. Is there a good Windows
Tool for this? Thanks,Joanne