[windows2000] Re: Windows 2003 Shutdown

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:27:18 -0500

Ah, so this is from the actual console.  I see.  Just hit the power
button then.  :P  Or, you probably could still use shutdown.exe and
shutdown that way anyway, even though it is the local machine.

Ray at work

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.