[windows2000] Windows 2000 adn Samba Shares

  • From: "Daniel Curry" <dcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:54:34 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know how to add Samba shares into the listing when a
user opens 'My Network Places'.  I would prefer these entries to be
persistent, server side, and also contain a link to a users personal
file space on the server.  Ay suggestions?

Daniel Curry
IT Manager, Cariocas, Inc.
415-348-6516 (direct)
415-348-6505 (fax)