[windows2000] Re: Winbar

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 05:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yahoo bought Konfabulator which gives you floating windows on your desktop
called "widgets" there are a bunch of different system monitoring ones written
by people that are pretty keen.  And the best part about it? Its FREE!  See
http://www.konfabulator.com/
I like the weather and calendar one and the digital clock also.
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

Sorin Srbu <s> wrote:
Hi all,

Anybody using Winbar here?

As winbar2 never seems to get ready for release, I wonder if you guys
use some other system monitoring freeware utility?

Winbar is good in that it only uses a thin bar for its info area instead
of a window. It also connects to Winamp out-of-the-box, which is a
necessity for me. 8-)

BW,

Sorin