[windows2000] Re: What could be slowing down our Internet access

  • From: "Mark Edwards" <medwards@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:37:33 -0500

Rod, how do you connect to the internet? (dial-up, dsl, isdn, t-1?) How
many users do you have? Is it always slow, or are there certain times of
the day? Have they just recently started complaining or has it always
been slow? Is your LAN ethernet? I'm sure there are more questions, but
this might help us get going.