[windows2000] Re: Wednesday humor... Funny stuff

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:58:20 -0400

Damn... now I remember the message that started this thread... something about
a floating ground...

Sorry for the interruption.  Continue with your pity-fest... ;-)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jennifer Hooper Posted
At: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 2:22 PM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Wednesday humor... Funny stuff

Oh, because we have all of 5 minutes to try to gracefully shut down the
servers before the UPS's die.  70% of them have bad batteries.  This is what
happens when you go into bankruptcy for 2 years. :|  Let's put it this
way... You wouldn't believe what we're running systems on.  <duck>  BUT
HEY!!!! They *are* running! :D

Jen

<breathlessly awaiting the infrastructure upgrade project>

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jennifer Hooper Posted
At: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 2:04 PM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Wednesday humor... Funny stuff

Yeah, I think I'm losing it.  We've been swapping out every 4 hours. :D  And
heck yeah those cookies were good!!!  Went *REAL* well with my beers last
night. :D  I hate the hurry up and shut everything down and wait.  Bring
everything back up.  Shut everything back down and wait.  Maybe it's just
the wait part. :D

Jen

<wondering where she signed up for the Navy>