[windows2000] Re: We are having problems accessing one of our

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:28:22 -0400

Terminal Services in Admin mode means that it allows only two connections,
and only from Domain Admin or better accounts.  It requires no licensing.

From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:31:51 -0400

Rod-
    One other thing..  You don't have to have a machine set up as a DC
in
order to be able to use Terminal Services on it...  You can install it
in
Admin mode just the same, and for reasons like this, I recommend doing
so...