[windows2000] Re: Viruses

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:05:24 -0700

I have a stupid question. Why would you want the mail after getting a virus
attached to it in the first place?  More than likely, the message is bogus or
like  this
other virus, it will scan a msg in the host computer, snip some of the message,
and send it, just to make it "appear" to be legit!  I would prefer the
anti-virus
software to not only delete the attachment, but the message as well!