[windows2000] Re: Virus/Worm via Messenger Service?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:49:27 -0400

It sound like some kind of spyware that was inadvertently installed with or
without your permission.  Try this:

Download a copy of ADAWARE (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ make sure to get the
latest definitions) and scan your machine for spy ware.  It will give you a
chance to delete all offending programs after scan.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply
2265 Black Creek Rd.