[windows2000] Re: VNC

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:34:34 -0500

VNC gets you access to the computer but you still have to know VNC password
to get past that screen and actually get to the point of logging on to the
computer and then you have to log on with a different ID and Password to
actually log on to the computer.

I am not aware of a way to restrict the ability to get to the place where
you enter the VNC log on password other than keeping them out of the network
with the VPN security.

So, in a way you are specifying by user (they are the ones who know the VNC
password) who has access to that computer.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax    (952) 402-9815