[windows2000] Re: Using KIXtart to update HOST files??

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:39:58 -0800 (PST)

The link to the file I just sent is a command line tool and would add or delete
entries for you easier.
Jim

"Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, if I could store the HOST file on the server have the script
overwrite the existing file, that would be perfect!

Thanks so much!

Russell

---------------------------------
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Etts, Russell
Posted At: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:11 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: Using KIXtart to update HOST files??
Subject: [windows2000] Using KIXtart to update HOST files??

Hi all

I am using Kixtart as my login script (WARNING - I'm a scripting newbie!).  Has
anyone had any luck in creating a script that will update a HOST file?  Help??

Thanks

Russell

Remember, you can't spell "Quality" without "IT"