[windows2000] Re: Using Group Policy to customized MS Word 2002

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:52:12 -0400

The 2002 policy templates are in the Office resource kit or available on my
site at http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm#policies

See the following FAQ on how to add a Policy template to windows 2000
server...
http://thethin.net/faqs2.cfm?id=270&category=1

Add the winword policy template and you can specify a default template
within it.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net