[windows2000] User account lockout

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:49:20 -0500

Hi,

I have a domain user account that is used to log into one workstation.
We are setting up another workstation that will replace the original but
every time we log onto the new workstation the user gets locked out. I
have logged off the original workstation and checked the permissions on
the account. The user is allowed to log on all workstations at all times
and the password never expires. I tried logging on to a few different
machines with the same results. I'm at a loss now....this is the only
account that is having this problem and it only occurs when logging on
to any other workstation other than the original.....any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul.