[windows2000] Re: Tracking someone logging onto my PC

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:43:46 -0400

I believe the original poster said his company requires people in the IT =
group to do this. =20
If your IT group is this dense Greg, I would suggest that they all be =
fired.  If an IT professional does not realize that something needs to =
be looked at when their password has changed (and there is not a =
termination notice on their desk), they need to find a different line of =
work.
My opinion, sorry.