[windows2000] Tip of the day: Shortcut for Lock Workstation

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:51:09 -0500

This is a pretty cool tip I found in my web travels.  You can create a
shortcut to lock your workstation and if you put it on your quick launch bar
you can lock your workstation with one mouseclick.

All you need do is create a shortcut pointing to the following command:
                          rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation
Name it Lock Workstation, if you want it on your quick launch bar drag and
drop the icon down to it.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net