[windows2000] Re: Terminal server

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:21:44 -0800 (PST)

Terminal services can save you thousands of dollars in support time, as well as
improve access for your employees.   The tack to go after is that it will
provide users access to their email and applications from any PC in the
organization and can also provide access to mobile workers if you have them.

Also for example...you can point out the fact that you will be able to manage
your servers remotely from anywhere in the world if you decide to set it up
that way and it will give admins the ability to solve problems more quickly.

Browse around some of the documents I have under http://thin.net/citrixse files
area and there are some for justifying both TS and Citrix in your organization.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

Len Milligan <Len.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is more of a "WANT" than "NEED" but it would make a lot of things easier
to implement!
Thanks for the advice.
All for the morality bit. What are morals?