[windows2000] Re: Terminal server

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:29:39 -0000

You could try www.officeanyplace.com - there's a public demo there.

Nick Smith,
Managing Director,
OfficeAnyplace
Tel: 020 7819 0090
nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Len Milligan [mailto:Len.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 November 2004 12:20
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Terminal server

 Hello all,
I have been trying to find an idiot proof guide to explain what terminal
services actually is so the MD will give me some cash to get a new
server
and licensing etc for terminal server.

Has anybody got one or know where I can find something?
I've tried explaining several times but he just cant get his head around
it!

Thanks in advance.

Visit our Website at www.capaluminium.com

\par