[windows2000] Re: TSKill

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:45:15 -0400

Try this utility:

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Andrew Mills
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:22 AM
To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [windows2000] TSKill

Hello Guys:

We are still working on our dllhost issue and are creating an ALERT in the
Performance Logs and Alerts.

We have it all set up, but when we do tskill dllhost, we get an error saying
we don't have authorization.  However:  if we use tskill processID (of the
dllhost), the dllhost will then be killed.  We are administrators on that

Does anyone know what we are doing wrong?  We tried tskill dllhost
/SERVER:servername /a and nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any help