[windows2000] Re: TOMLA

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:07:00 -0500

Sorin -

I too tried to e-mail you personally. The partial return message was:

Transcript of session follows:
        DATA
        551 No valid recipients221 Bye

Andrew

>>> ashriner@xxxxxxxx 11/05/04 11:42AM >>>
Of course I need the list as well, Sorin ;) Thanks!
ashriner@xxxxxxxx is my address

Andrew

>>> listray@xxxxxxxxxx 11/05/04 07:58AM >>>
Hi Sorin,

I'd love to get a copy please!  :] mailto:listray@xxxxxxxxxx  I'm
replying
to the list on purpose, thinking that if enough people say they want a
copy,
perhaps Jim wouldn't scold you for sending it to the list (unless you
don't
want it in the freelists.org archive of course).

Thanks!

Ray at work