[windows2000] Sunday Humor: Seen the I pooted Billboards?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

Seen the I pooted billboard ? Todays humor.
  My recent blogpost at http://www.techblink.com

  These things are just too darn funny...seen the billboards around town that
say I pooted? They are showing up all over the country. Just what are they for?

Here is a link to Pics... http://flickr.com/photos/medalby/170855415/

Here is a page for discussion of what they mean.. apparantly there are several
other billboards..
http://www.katastrophes.com/index.php/archives/141

Other phrases to be found: "Shiny Shiny Pretty Pretty", "Look, I have a meat
beard, Clowns hate tangelos, My boogers itch, and I'm a Hot Toe Picker LOL

Do you just love it?

So what are they? They are ads for the upcoming Cartoon Network shows
Foster&#146;s Home for Imaginary Friends and The Grim Adventures of Billy and
Mandy.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com