[windows2000] Re: Some Exchange 2003 Questions

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:48:00 -0400

Good instructions. Well all except the second to last line, that one doesn't
work. ;)

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
windows2000.freelists.store@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted At: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 4:37 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Some Exchange 2003 Questions

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the reply.

The two installs are completely separate, different Orgs and different
Domains.

Rob