[windows2000] Re: Slow down

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:35:05 +0200

I haven't noticed any slowdown with ctfmon. I have however noticed
the program itself, w/o knowing what it is. I recall seeing it the
first time I installed a creative soundblaster soundcard in a
computer though, and assumed it was a helper app or some such for
the SB-card.

In what way is it associated with Office??

Thx.

--Original Message Text---
From: Bill Beckett
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:22:45 -0400

Slow down

How many of you out there encounter a slowdown with CTFMON and how
did you handle it? Does reinstalling Office without media support
solve the problem?

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University              Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# BOFH excuse follows: Change your language to Finnish.