[windows2000] Re: Service Pack 3

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:08:44 -0700

the list price is $3500. The downside to magic( figure i will tell you right
now) is that it runs sort of like Access, where you have to buy the runtime,
it is not compiled executable after completion of the project, your users
would have to purchase a runtime license. If you were interested in finding
out more, feel free to send a private e-mail and I can certainly give you
some further info on some of your options.

Chris